Earlier this year’s, I blogged about the most common dream themes and what they’re thought to mean. I just took a poll with my newsletter giveaway contest to see how these themes stacked up. Out of 185 participants, here are the results:
- Being chased – 30% [Avoidance, need to face a problem, drive or ambition (for chaser)]
- Falling – 23% [Red flag for major problems at work or relationships]
- Showing up late – 15% [Being overwhelmed, doing too much]
- Flying – 9% [Out of control situation, sign to let go, new perspective, freedom]
- Cheating – 5% [Lack of trust in romantic relationship, compromised beliefs or integrity]
- Death – 5% [A wish to terminate a job or a relationship, a wish to start something new]
- Test-taking – 4% [Work stress, being scrutinized, anxiety]
- Teeth – 4% [Vanity, powerlessness, deception]
- Snakes – 3% Fear of the unknown, hidden threats, sexual temptation, transformation]
- Showing up to work/school naked – 2% [Vulnerability, anxiety, fear of being exposed]
Fascinating stuff there!
Also, congratulations to BethAnn for winning the Dreamer Light-Show Projector.
I usually don’t remember my dreams and if I do they are so stupid.
Haha. Mine can be really weird.